Adult star Lisa Ann isn’t close to being done with her time in the spotlight. The busty performer, feature dancer and talent agent shot a music video earlier this week with multi-platinum rapper Eminem.Though he’s been out of the limelight in recent years, Eminem has been diligently planning his comeback album, “Relapse,” set for release on May 15.
Lisa Ann appears in the video for the album’s first single, “We Made You.”“It was phenomenal,” Lisa Ann said of the music video shoot. “I can’t say too much, but I will say that the song is awesome and everyone is going to love it.”
Lisa Ann told XBIZ that she couldn’t divulge details about the shoot, but “I can just say this: the song is awesome, and so is [Eminem]. I can’t wait to see the finished product.”
The video was directed by Joseph Kahn, who also shot the video for Eminem’s “Without Me,” U2’s “Stuck in the Moment” and Britney Spears’ “Toxic.”Also appearing in the music video are Eminem’s producer Dr. Dre and 50 Cent.
Source: http://www.xbiznewswire.com/view.php?id=106356
My new Eminem Blog
Friday, March 27, 2009
Lisa Ann Appearing in New Eminem Video
Posted by SUDHANSHU MEHTA 0 comments
Labels: Eminem News
Thursday, March 26, 2009
'We Made You' Pics And Info


Place your bets on Interscope's three-headed monster! Just about everyone in the music industry is expecting big things from Dr. Dre, Eminem and 50 Cent this year.
Interscope confirmed that the trio were in Las Vegas at the Palms Casino on Sunday filming the video for "We Made You," the first single from Em's Relapse album. A photo from the video set was posted on 50 Cent's Web site, ThisIs50.com. The flick features the trio sitting at a poker table. Em is sitting in the middle, sporting a gray suit, white shirt and his new dark-brown hair with a part in it. Dr. Dre is on Slim Shady's right and has the most poker chips. The Doc has on an identical outfit to Em, while 50 sticks out in a T-shirt and red-and-blue fitted cap.
According to RapRadar.com, "We Made You" was produced by Dr. Dre. While Fif is in the video, he isn't featured on the song. In a press release announcing theRelapse release date of May 19, Interscope said the video would hit airwaves April 7. That same press release also noted that Em would be coming out with a follow-up LP to Relapse later this year. In a recent interview with MTV News, 50 Cent said it was him who gave Em the idea to double up.
In the same interview, 50 had his own bit of news: He's dropping two albums this year as well. Both records will come on the heels of Eminem's releases. There has been no word from Dr. Dre on his anticipated Detox LP. Several songs apparently for the album leaked before Dre even got to lay his vocals on them. Those songs featured T.I. referencing lyrics for the production legend.
Posted by SUDHANSHU MEHTA 0 comments
Labels: Eminem News
Sunday, March 22, 2009
50 Cent Says Eminem's Upcoming Albums 'Tie Together'
'It felt like part one and part two of the [same album],' Fif says of Relapse and its follow-up.
50 Cent's Before I Self Destruct was delayed to make way for Eminem's Relapse (due May 19), and the G-Unit General raved about Marshall Mathers' latest.
"It's great," 50 said of the album, sitting between Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo in New York last week. Eminem announced that soon after Relapse, he'll be putting out a follow-up LP this year.
"You can't ask for more excitement from a hip-hop perspective than two Eminem albums," 50 said. "One is great. It's a treat. But the second one is exciting.
"Actually, it was my idea for him to release two albums, because he had so much material over a time period," Fif added. "The [second album] kind of feels like a sequel. They're both written to one album topic almost, that it felt like part one and part two of the [same album]. They tie together."
50 said he plans to duplicate Slim Shady's game plan and put out two albums of his own within months of each other. The first will be the long-talked-about Self Destruct, and 50 is keeping the second project's title to himself for now. The move could mean that 50 is planning to extend his contract with Interscope Records. In past interviews, 50 promised that if his renegotiations didn't go well, a greatest-hits album would be the last record Interscope would receive from him and new material would be housed elsewhere.
"They should look for Em in May, me in June, then his second album will come out and my second album will come out a month after that," 50 said of his team's release schedule.
There is still no word on Dr. Dre's Detox. The record has been hampered by several leaks of unfinished material from recording sessions with T.I.
Source: MTV.com
Posted by SUDHANSHU MEHTA 0 comments
Labels: Eminem News
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)